The Compassionate Hearts UNITED Foundation, Inc. (formerly known as PR Media, Inc. DBA: The Northeast Polk Gazette) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to providing support to other nonprofit organizations and charitable causes in our community. (FEIN: 842780890).
As a non-profit organization, Compassionate Hearts UNITED Foundation, Inc. is fully funded by individual members, major charitable gifts, foundations, and community partnerships. We depend on these contributions to continue our mission.
Compassionate Hearts UNITED Foundation, Inc. does not deliver returns to private investors. The donors, sponsors, grantmakers, partners, board members, and/or the individuals who support our mission financially do not influence our mission.
Our mission, our vision, and our core values help us keep our focus on the type of services that we provide to our community.
Donations, gifts, bequests, devices, and transfers are tax-deductible. 100% of your donation is tax-deductible as a charitable contribution.
Where Do We Spend Our Money?
1) The money we acquire from ad placement donations and e-gazette subscriptions go towards covering the cost of our main expenses, which are:
* Paying for the job our freelance writers, editors, and cartoonist do for us,
* Paying for the operational costs related to creating and printing of the newspaper, and...
* Paying for other operational costs associated with running a nonprofit organization.
2) The money donated to us by our generous donors is used to:
* Fund the "Door to Success" Project, and...
* Fund the "Compassionate Hearts" Project.
As you can see, we depend on the support of our community to be able to continue running our charity projects, and any help you guys can provide us will be greatly appreciated.
Important Information: “A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.”