To provide a platform of empowerment and support to communities near and far by building an army of compassionate hearts who can help us:
1) Bridge the gap between educational opportunities and disadvantaged students.
2) To provide relief to people affected by the hunger and homelessness crisis.
3) To provide food to animals affected by abuse and neglect. And...
4) To stop the stigma surrounding mental health by "Giving a HEART" about the mental health crisis that is covering our nation.
To become a great source of support for our community. There is a saying that goes like this... "if you are not a giver, you are a taker." We strongly believe that when we give, we steer good karma into the universe. When we only take, that action benefits only one person. As a "Veteran Ran Organization," it is our belief that we should never leave our people behind (the same way we do at war), and for us, giving back to our community is the equivalent of not leaving our people behind.
Our Core Values
We work hard to provide top-notch services clearly established by using a series of core values that distinguish us from the rest. Our core values that describe our commitment to our community, our readers, our donors, and our sponsors are:
* Honesty and Integrity - Our "business" approach carries a high degree of honesty and integrity, not only towards our organization but also towards our community, our e-Gazette readers, our donors, and our sponsors.
* Loyalty - Our commitment to our community goes beyond and above our call of duty.
* Respect - We strive to treat each one of you with a high degree of respect. Our organization treats others, as we would like to be treated.